View Single Post
Old 02-29-2012, 07:51 AM   #59
special-K
Special Order

Re: Nacho's illegitimate sister found!......or patina 68'

Quote:
Originally Posted by C/10 King View Post
Boy Tim, you always have good way of putting things.
I graduated with a masters in truckiology from General Motors College and got my PHD from University of Chevy Truck. I was an intern at Custom for five years before being hired by CST. I retired in the '90s and started a truck consulting firm known as Cheyenne Super. But,I plan to hang it up soon and kick back at my summer home in the Sierra Grandes.
Quote:
Originally Posted by mason View Post
i just saw this thread!! nacho's mom is a total slut cause her kids keep comin' out all sorts of colors!! sick truck. leave the bumper.
Quote:
Originally Posted by shawno72 View Post
What do you care it's Nacho mom. Sorry that just came out.
Hey Mason,did she break your heart,too? BTW,which one was yours?

If that was my truck I'd get some 8" steelies (10 in back if bought new),paint them dull silver and pop some Chevy car caps on.
Man,I remember in the '70s there were all these old brown & tan Chevy pickups running around in Northern California. Then I realized they were all retired PG&E trucks!

GMC '67 C1500 Wideside Super Custom SWB: 327/M22/3.42 posi.........."The '67" (project)
GMC '72 K2500 Wideside Sierra Custom Camper: 350/TH350/4.10 Power-Lok..."The '72" (rolling)
Tim

"Don't call me a redneck. I'm a rough cut country gentleman"

R.I.P. ~ East Side Low Life ~ El Jay ~ 72BLUZ ~ Fasteddie69 ~ Ron586 ~ 67ChevyRedneck ~ Grumpy Old Man ~
special-K is offline   Reply With Quote