View Single Post
Old 02-29-2012, 11:29 AM   #1
GMCNUT

57 Chevy parts truck for sale

Got a 57 short bed truck out of the junkyard the other day because it was a factory V8 shortbed with a nice frame and despite the rough appearance of multiple peeling paint jobs, it actually has solid doors. So I am keeping the frame and doors for my future 57 Cameo project, and either going to crush or sell off the cab, bed, and whole complete front end. Its a small back glass truck w/ no rot in the door pillars which is tough to find, but it has a manual shifter sticking up out of the trans cover so that cover is buggered and a little of the floor pan adjacent to the cut out cover was bent upward to clear the shifter. It has only a small series of holes in the pass side floorboard, otherwise solid floors. Has a strange square hole cut out on the firewall to clear the 350 engine they installed looks like, but could be fixed. This cab is too good to crush, but if no one wants to make an offer and come get it in Alabama I understand and will crush it later this month....front fenders are present but only the pass side is restorable in my opinion. Inners are perfect, and it has all the grille and core support related stuff all together - Bed is un-rotted everywhere except the drivers rear fender where it meets the step is rusted out. Actual box sides are great. Somebody make me an offer and save this old bird before she meets the jaws of death - I would so rather somebody be able to use it than crush it - I estimate its about 250.00 in scrap if I crush the cab, bed and front end sheetmetal all at once....can be bought for any decent offer over scrap rates....
Attached Images

GMCNUT is offline   Reply With Quote