View Single Post
Old 03-07-2012, 12:37 PM   #22
Firebirdjones

Re: Adapting 2008+ GM SUV Seats to Blazer

As 29od did a fantastic job, I'm surprised I don't see more of this out there. These seats are nice, cheap, they all tip forward, and all are easily removed with the flip of a switch if need be.

He built the same bracket system for the back seat as I did for mine. Very easy to do. I even used the same square tubing with round bar stock. I currently have my back seat setup on the floor but you can see some of the frame work in one of the pictures.
I have issues with photobucket so not sure how long these pics will stay up....

Here you can see the middle seat has a hidden console underneath. These seats come in various combinations.

Here you can see it also flips down with cup holders, and can also flip out and be completely removed like the rest of the seats if you don't want it there. I plan to run this setup in the front too so I can remove the original console for safe keeping.

Here is the bigger seat tipped up so you can see some of the bracketry I made for the rear seats.

29od made some nice brackets for the front seats that look to stay low profile and work well. Great for back seat passengers that have to tip the seats up and walk through there.
Firebirdjones is offline   Reply With Quote