View Single Post
Old 03-08-2012, 01:13 AM   #1884
cheguevara

Re: How about some pics of 73-87 Long Beds?

Whats up crew....showing my project truck here 81 chevy longbed i have a 350 engine and mud tires on it right now but i plan to lower it just a bit and put 275/60R15 cooper cobra GT tires with raised white lettering those are sum mean a$$ tires...i plan to first fix the holes and minor rust holes and spots then new window seals and gaskets and then overhaul the engine give it a little bit of life back (good thing i have some friends with knowledge and experience in tearing these engines up)and then get some headers and new pipes so it can breathe better im not going to make it a race truck, im just gonna maek it more decent looking..its my work truck and it deserves to be taken care of.....i was looking thru the gilmer pulley and 1 and a half inch belt set they sell online but there is no sets witb power steering huh??? Weird anyone know a place i can get the whole shabang?!?!? Also if anyone can give me thier opinion i would gladly accept any and all comments ive seen some nice a$$ trucks here guys nice job!!! I hope i can put various stages of my project here too...does anyone have some clear pictures of the vacumm lines set up on a std 350 engine? Some lines are not connected but truck still runs ok i guess please email me at. Carlos.guevara@malinusa.com. thanks crew. Ill post pics soon..i just dont know how from a phone...lol

Last edited by cheguevara; 03-08-2012 at 01:26 AM.