View Single Post
Old 03-08-2012, 06:16 PM   #362
(joey)

Red face Re: Project...praise the lowered

Quote:
Originally Posted by smoknbarrels View Post
geez, you sure have some awesome fab skills!! I can't believe how much work you've done on this thing! gotta see how this ends up. that shotgun intake is gonna look killer.
it was a ton of work.but i loved almost every minute of it.now its getting close to complete enough to drive im not sure what i will do with my spare time.hmmmmmmmmm

Quote:
Originally Posted by slick copper View Post
Sweet idea man! I'm sure you'll get it tweaked to you liking. Always do. I agree that polished ss shotgun style sticking out of the hood against that black is gonna be bad @$$!
i had some time to play around with it after work before the wife picked me up.i grew a set and started cutting the hood a little at a time until the double barrel stuck through.but it still needs some tweaking.the front sits a little too high and i have to shift it to the left a little.but not bad for a 20 min hack job.i should have time tomorrow to adjust it then on with the polishing.it should look good all said and done.heres a couple teaser pics