View Single Post
Old 03-10-2012, 12:39 AM   #317
McMurphy

Re: Not Another Rebuild Thread....

Quote:
Originally Posted by chad64chevy View Post
mcmurphy, i'll send you those jeep door checks when i get off work tomorrow and will send you a tracking number!! it didnt take you long to strip that donor truck and atleast your getting somewhere on yours i had to but mine on hold a lil bit! i'm wantin for so nice weather around 70-80* for a week so i can do my big back window and my rockers! i'm also coping you on the grille support patches for around the frame horn notches, i found out the since i have my truck on a 70' frame the frame horn area is 1 in. lower then a 64 frame is so i dont have to notch the frame and lower the bumper, just line them up and weld them! then i can fill in the grille support to make it look not noticeable!!! anyways keep it up, and i know what you mean when the guys that build nice trucks comment on your build!! it kind of makes you want to go do something to your truck!!
Thank you
Thank you
Thank you Chad !! Those door checks will be awesome!

You really nailed it when you said it makes you want to do something to your truck! When I see stuff like that I want to go do something BIG and NICE and FLASHY that will make me Oooooo and Ahhhhhhh .... then I realize I am trying to sculpt like Leonardo Di'Vinci but I dont have the skills to work with playdoh.

But anyways, will jump back into it tomorrow, and after it is all said and done, it is fun !!

My 66 Stepside
My 64 Tow Truck
My 66 Tempest

Table Of Contents Added to Page1
McMurphy is offline   Reply With Quote