View Single Post
Old 03-11-2012, 02:36 PM   #324
1956cameo

Re: Left for dead: 72 2wd blazer build

YBNORML, Thanks! I am glad you like it.

richard2717, It's always cool to hear when people actually spend the time to read the entire thread! I will have to keep an eye out for your build thread. I love seeing these old blazers bieng put back together.

72blazr, I actually have gotten a few of my parts from Outback (Repop tailgate, rear wheel tubs). Most of my parts come from "The Truck Shop" out in California. Overall they have the best prices from what I have seen. I usually just buy the oversize items locally.

Sorry for the lack of updates. I have been very busy with work and my kids, however I have been making steady progress on the blazer. I worked on it two days this week alone. The drivers side is bieng wet sanded and is about 90% done with the body work. The passenger side is still bieng block sanded and is about 50% done. I would post pictures of the progress but my camera stopped working. Don't worry I am getting another one soon. Hopefully I will get the entire truck covered in filler primer soon and then do the final blocking. I don't know when the paint will be laid down but it is starting to look like it will be very soon.

'72 blazer 2wd build

67-72 Factory Big Block Registry
1956cameo is offline   Reply With Quote