View Single Post
Old 03-11-2012, 07:18 PM   #148
chevy_man5
GMC's n H.D.'s too!

Re: '60 GMC 4x4 Long Fenderside

Thanks McMurphy! I had a friend ask me if I knew why divorces were so expensive. I told him no, why, expecting a joke. He said it's because they are worth it. LOL So very true!!

Yep, my Step-Daughter and I were building her a 65 C-10. The link to that build is in the first post of this one. It is a sore spot, but no worries. It sucks more for her (she paid for everything, and got nothing back). Hopefully she will be able to have her dad help her, or a boyfriend or something.

She still has the truck, and all the parts. We had most of the difficult stuff done, and were ready to start re-assembling.

Didn't have much time this weekend, but got the fuel pump on the truck, and cleaned up around the oil filter adapter. I purchased a spin on style adapter from another board member, so was prepping to take the canister style one off, and put on the new one.

Here is the adapter. http://67-72chevytrucks.com/vboard/s...d.php?t=496864

Must have scrapped 20+ pounds of caked on oil and grease off around the oil filter. This thing is going to go faster just because it is MUCH lighter. LOL

1960 GMC 4x4 Babe (the Blue Ox) - Build Thread
chevy_man5 is offline   Reply With Quote