View Single Post
Old 03-12-2012, 04:39 AM   #42
1tonjimmy

Re: One SEXY 34 year old!

Well, I have a BIG PROBLEM! I am A.D.D big time when I picked up this truck I was so ready to go nuts on it but that soon fizzed out. I did not want to go on with my plans but that is not the first time that has happened to me. In my 15 years of having a drivers license I have owned, swapped, traded, bought, sold and tore up more cars and trucks then the law allows. So Friday I swapped this truck for another 1977 Chevy C30 that I plan on slamming and putting some 22.5 semi wheels on. Anywhoooo! Maybe one day this thread with stop being a waist of space and a bunch of chit chat and turn in to a build thread of some sort... Maybe. . I loaded the 1/2 ton up on my car hauler and I will be heading to Dallas to pick up the C30 that I traded for. Along the way I have got to pick up the 22.5 and I hope to find a cab and chassis rear axle so when I do the 6 inch static drop on the rear the tires will not hit the rear fenders. I also have to pick up the lowering kit and hope to pick up the 12v Cummis that I bought a while back. I think swapping a 12v Cummis in this thing would be sweet and then back it with a NV4500 trans! Anyway here is a few pictures for those that like pictures.

The 77 C10 loaded up and getting ready to go to it's new home in Dallas,Tx

Here is the 1977 C30...

This is a truck that a local guy put together, IMO it is just sick but that is me. I will be doing something like this...

1976 GMC Jimmy High Sierra 5.3/Th400/NP205/D 60 and a 14 Bolt 4:56 gears Loc Right front and a Detroit rear.
1tonjimmy is offline   Reply With Quote