View Single Post
Old 03-17-2012, 05:49 AM   #56
1sik52
Account Suspended

Re: Brewing up some Pale Ale

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigCountryx View Post
I've got most everything installed now. Panel alignment still a thorn in my side. Still need to weld a couple trim holes and one patch panel in the door jam. Install some outer bumper brackets and my new antenna. Of course Theres still my spndles, blocks, notch, panhard bar and shock relocators to install. Other than the welding, just really minor stuff left to do before I blow it back apart for paint. Me and a buddy made a trip to Gator Drag yesterday in the old girl. 180 mile round trip and she did a fine job. Couple pics with all the trim other than the side fender trim around the grill and headlight bezels. 6 more holes and it's installed. Also wanted to say that man, as long as goodmark has been stamping these fenders, you would think they would have gotten the curve of the hood right. Gonna take some metal magic to fix that.

I would have loved to seen this at Gator Drag! I'm the promoter of that show and I would've taken a few minutes to went and looked at it. maybe I will see it at Scrapin The Coast or Siknic?
Posted via Mobile Device
1sik52 is offline   Reply With Quote