View Single Post
Old 03-21-2012, 10:53 AM   #43
N2TRUX
Happy to be here

Re: CPP again....I'll never learn ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by CPPJEFF View Post
..... I will say this also, yes there are lots of complaints on this board but for every complaint i bet there is a 100 orders that go perfect, u will never be able to please everyone and i agree most of these examples are just plain unacceptable we still really have a super high ratio of satisfied customers, this place is just crazy busy!
Jeff I admire your fortitude for coming here and working with our members even though CPP is no longer a Vendor here. I find myself perplexed with total frustration when it comes to CPP. You have done an amazing job of resolving issues for CPP customers. Unfortunately I don't see this situation ever improving due to the perspective of your boss.

I spent over an hour on the phone with him and found him to be a very intelligent man with a extremely successful business. Despite his obvious business intellect and passion for the industry, the feeling I left with was he felt the customer dissatisfaction ratio was so small that it was not an issue.

I am in the service industry and know that no matter how hard I try, there will be unsatisfied customers. I know this from years of experience, but I never find it acceptable. I strive daily to find proactive ways to improve my customer satisfaction even though I know 100% will never be achieved.

My point Jeff is that until the owner of CPP becomes more proactive in his customer satisfaction ratio, you will always be putting out fires. Good luck with it my friend.

Articles-

"Jake" the 84 to 74 crewcab

"Elwood" the77_Remix

85 GMC Sierra "Scarlett"

"Refining Sierra"
N2TRUX is offline   Reply With Quote