Thread: '62 Stepside
View Single Post
Old 03-23-2012, 07:14 PM   #4
thebacon

Re: '62 Stepside

Already can't edit the previous post. I decided to use photobucket so I don't have to take the time to shrink them to the forums requirements to upload them, we'll see how well that goes over. :P

I seem to work on it fairly off and on, and I'm a bit OCD and couldn't bear to know that I painted some of it but had to leave a large spot unpainted for whatever reason.

So I stripped it down to the frame, alas I don't have pictures of the truck coming apart but will you settle for the pieces?

Did I mention I get sidetracked?

Was looking at fixing it up and messing with hardtailing the frame and such, it still sits pretty much just like that.

Then I get back to the truck:

Sandblasting the frame.

More sandblasting the frame.

Metal Readied the frame.

Painted with POR15, contrary to this picture it is completely painted now, and gathering dust and other things get settled around it.

And now I'll get to what I've been doing lately (probably later on tonight). I got the main portion of the frame done a while back, but I've been working on suspension lately. Which is a bit frustrating with the truck being a 62, feels like nobody makes some parts that I want/need.
thebacon is offline   Reply With Quote