View Single Post
Old 03-30-2012, 02:31 PM   #68
usmc_butler

Re: 57 Chevy Fleetside Build

Quote:
Originally Posted by ricott View Post
Dustin,

Your truck looked great in person earlier this week, and thanks for making my purchase of the 55 as painless a transaction as I've ever done! I didn't need the spare, but it was a slow(er) ride back to Memphis than coming out! The 55 is resting in the country waiting for my son to get home from college before we start. You should start a build thread covering the car you have in the shop, my bet is everyone one this board would like to see it. Hope you make it to the Stray Cat 500, and thanks again.

Ricky

Ricky great meeting you! I'm gald it made it back on the tires, I was wondering since I never heard back from you if it had made it. Would be really cool to se a build thread of the 55, from hearing about your work, I'd sure like to follow the progress you and your son will make this summer! Ive got a build thread on another site, I don't think the people on this site are ready for what im about to build!!! Here is a link however if someone wants to see; http://kitcarforums.net/smf/index.php?topic=573.0 ... Ill be in a 57 to the Stray Cat this year

Take care hope to hear from you soon!

57 Fleetside Build Thread
usmc_butler is offline   Reply With Quote