View Single Post
Old 04-02-2012, 10:06 PM   #167
candyx

Re: My version of the s10 swap

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueJeep View Post
I don't have any additional progress on the truck to report, but I have been trying to "skill up" for some additional work on the truck in the not-too-distant future.

I attended Ron Covell's Extreme Metalshaping workshop this weekend, and came away with the desire to buy some more tools! Ron does host a wonderful workshop and I did learn a lot, and he was very willing and able to answer all of my questions. I even showed him pictures of my 5 window conversion and talked about some of the decisions I made while performing the swap.

Ron and I:

I did sit in the front row, took a lot of notes, snapped 52 pictures and videos with my phone, and asked a lot of questions. I also wasn't able to leave without buying 6 of his videos (they were on sale for workshop participants...and I couldn't pass up a deal!!). Now I need to fight my kids for the DVD player so we can watch hours and hours of metalshaping instead of Puss-in-Boots. It was a good weekend!
Nice fender,whats he charge to do a whole truck like that.Looks like you can clear coat his metal work!!!!
candyx is offline   Reply With Quote