View Single Post
Old 04-12-2012, 12:42 PM   #9
zippeay

Re: My own build thread

Here is my update. Here's what I've been doing lately, I can't wait to get this stupid floor finished, this has been a huge job. I didn't think I was going to have to replace this much when I bought it but I should have the floor done this weekend I hope.

Here is the old stuff I had to cut out

Inside kick panel, I bought the patch for this piece, I wish I would have know they made this piece because I had to make the other side by hand, I can't believe how many peplacement parts they make for these and most of them fit really well.

This is how bad the rocker was.

After everything was cut out.

Inner brace tacked in.

This is just the test fit, I still need to burn them in. It's a real ***** putting the door on and taking it off by myself but I want to make sure the rocker lines up with the door right. Hopefully I can get this all done this weekend.

I had to make these rear cab patches too, I made both sides but I have to finish the floor on the drivers side before I can finish putting the other patch in.

last one

I haven't made as much progress as I would like because I went to Hawaii for 3 weeks and just got back, I did see a few 60-66's while I was over there. I actually saw a burban too, I want one of those bad but Oh well
zippeay is offline   Reply With Quote