View Single Post
Old 04-12-2012, 06:30 PM   #271
coulter

Re: intro + 66 black bagged long fleet

Quote:
Originally Posted by creep View Post
Is your hump cover bolted or welded in? I would say just put a high hump in anyway. I noticed the chair sitting in front of the truck,tell the truth now, you just sit there and stare at the truck for hours don't you? Yeah I do the same thing with mine.
the cover is gonna be bolted down... i still need to drill the holes and once i get it bolted in im gonna weld the nuts unerneath the cab so it will be easy to remove...i had cut the tunnel out (didnt look like it was removeable) so i jus tadded some 1 inch flat stock all the way around it to give me a way to bolt it down
btw ya i have spent plenty of hours sitting there staring and thinking

Quote:
Originally Posted by baggedbigblock View Post
Where did you get the carpet? I need some that goes all the way back and all the way up the firewall. Also the custom cab horn, mine is all worn and weathered which is cool but I want a new one, where did you get that as well.

Lastly. I dont like the door panels painted, I feel its too much metal, a vinyl or leather wrap would be good with a thin 1/8" foam under it to take the harshness off the panel would be ideal.

Truck is looking sweet. I am using my stock radiator on the 350/700r4 combo, it if fails to keep things cool I may ask you for your rad dimensions.

im wanting to say that i got the carpet from http://www.classicparts.com but i ordered it a long time ago and really cant remember..
as for the horn im guessing your talking bout the horn ring on my steering wheel... i bought the whole steering wheel from a member on here and painted it

i think i will take you guys advice on wrapping the door panels...they have a few small dent in them anyway so it will be easier to just wrap them then try to fix the dents

bagged 66 longbed build
http://67-72chevytrucks.com/vboard/s...d.php?t=449548

my favorite colors.. black, rust, and shiny!!!! instagram: @coulter918
coulter is offline   Reply With Quote