View Single Post
Old 04-12-2012, 10:21 PM   #203
Can't kech me

Re: 2 for 1, My son's first Square Build

working a deal on a rebuilt low miles 4l60e, will post pictures when i get it. also workin a deal on set of seats that i like better and are in better condition than the ones i have. they are the 40 20 40 graphite colored cloth seats out of a 2008 silverado, with cupholders in the flip down center concole like i want. still tryin to get into a shop. will keep yall updated.

what are yalls thoughts a the gm performance hotcam that comes with the 219/228 .0525/.0525 int/exh and upgraded valve springs, and upgraded lifters, i like because its a whole set up for around 500 bucks. what is the biggest stall converter i should run with this cam? i want a pretty drivable converter but i want it to be more alot more responsive than stock. 2500? i also need some kind of rear end. my perfect rear end would be a 12 bolt with an eaton posi and moser axles, but... thats dreamin. a good ten bolt with a posi would do as long as its not a gov bomb. anybody got any genious ideas or inspirational pics of a good smooth way to put a screen deck in the dash?

Can't kech me is offline   Reply With Quote