View Single Post
Old 04-25-2012, 06:59 PM   #311
lks dcvn

Re: 1972 Blazer - 'Bullet' Project

Ok - I am cleaning out the stash of stuff and looking to get back to this project again (I keep saying that).

Looking to get the top off of this thing in the next few weeks and take it for a spin with the top off - that might get me motivated again.

I haven't had the top off since I bought it - it has been in the garage being worked on or out to turn around in the driveway - hasn't seen the road since the PO drove it to my house. This thing deserves some road time when it is up to snuff.

I sold off some of my extra parts since I got tired of them collecting dust and not being used.

I did just sell my Yukon GT and soon I will be selling my 1970 C10 that I use to haul stuff around - so that will free up another spot in the garage to work on this thing.

My buddy has offered to wire up the 220 in my garage so I can get that 60 gallon air compressor working and allow me to spray in my garage or use the air tools that I have acquired here and there.

I still can't get my door gaps dialed in on the blazer...what a pain. I took off both front fenders to get them right - no luck yet.
lks dcvn is offline   Reply With Quote