View Single Post
Old 04-30-2012, 12:47 AM   #156
BR3W CITY
meowMEOWmeowMEOW

Re: Br3w City's Project omgwtfbbq

Got a bunch of junk done today; got my passenger floor finished and put the replacement outer rocker on the passenger side as well. Forgot my camera so didn't take a pic of that yet, but I did grab my phone later a take a couple quick snaps of some of the work.
We did an initial layer of deadening on the floors, running from the back wall all the way up into the footwell area. A second layer will be added in key areas, and then we will be adding new black carpet as well as doing carpet on the back wall.

We need to change the positioning of my gas pedal to make a more comfortable drive, so we cut the old pedal into 3 pieces, saving only the foot pedal and top arm. After some positioning and measurement, we made a new lever for it. Said lever was made out of a leftover piece of shotgun barrel....not everyone can say that

I'll try to get decent pics on my camera later in the week, and I'll get some of the completed passenger rocker area too.

MY BUILD THE H8RDCPTR //\\ MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL REV J HD
BR3W CITY is offline   Reply With Quote