View Single Post
Old 05-01-2012, 08:13 PM   #458
(joey)

Re: Project...praise the lowered

a quick update.....since last week i got my bumper brackets stitched in place.a little adjustment then i will have them fully welded,i got the carpet glued in place and the seats mounted for the last time,polished and installed my valve cover`s with the coil packs for the last time,spent hours and hours cleaning up and lengthening the headlight wiring harness,wired and installed my new front blinkers,installed the complete front head light assembly and some other small stuff.and have a cool story..on saturday i went to an open house/car show at the biggest hotrod shop on the east coast of canada.the place is amazing.nothing but top notch super high quality work.its called Untamed - Rods & Customs if you wanted to look them up.it was well worth the 3 hour drive to get there.anyways..me and the wife were looking around when she thought she heard some one call my name.i didnt recognize the person so i kept looking at one of the rods.he and his buddy ended up coming over asking if my name was joey.it turns out hes a member on the forum and has been following my build from when i first started.it also turns out hes starting a c10 project of his own and only lives about 20 mins away.kind of funny after driving past his house dozens of times we meet up 3 hours away from home.....so anyways heres some pics.(i only have a few.most stuff i did wasnt that exciting)