View Single Post
Old 05-05-2012, 09:38 AM   #15
AF_Chevy

Re: My 72 Chevy Cheyenne 10 Long Bed DD and project (AKA Mid Life Crisis)

Quote:
Originally Posted by LakeAnna View Post
Brian that is a great looking truck! Looks clean all over really... What's next on your list of items to do??
Next on the list is I am picking up a new chrome front bumper, grill, and rear chrome step bumper today. I plan on getting those installed this week. Then I have a hitch that I will install as well. For the grill I am thinking very heavily about going black. I have seen a few that guys have done and I think it would look good that way with the rest of the truck.

I have the Chevy bowtie center caps for my wheels and I plan on getting the right lugnuts for those this week and installing them. It will give the wheels a little more bling but still have a stock look.

I also have a new set of shorty headers that I plan on putting on eventually. I am going to change out the entire exhaust system as I am not a real big fan of the glasspacks that are on there now. It's a little too loud for my taste.

I will take some more pics this weekend of the changes I have made and after I get the bumpers changed out. All in all I think it is coming along.
AF_Chevy is offline   Reply With Quote