View Single Post
Old 05-07-2012, 07:39 PM   #467
(joey)

Re: Project...praise the lowered

well i have been WFO the last couple days.and its paying off.im just going to list what i have done and follow up with pics...installed fan relay with heat sensor,polished fan shroud and installed fan with wiring for the final time,traced a ton of wires,got the rear tail light wires ready to hook up,installed the tail gate for the final time,cut and re welded a bed cross member that had an issue,cleaned and installed the rear end cover,installed the gas tank vent tube,installed the battery ground cable,did body work to the front bumper then primed/painted and installed it,lengthened and installed low coolant sensor wires,welded gussets on the pan hard bar brackets,cleaned up wires that were no longer needed under the hood,bought my bed wood then cut it to fit the main floor of the box.then stained it with stain i made my self,then brushed on 2 coats of clear,i couldnt find a wheel adapter for the newer style steering column so i went ahead with modifying mine with out the air bag.so i foamed it,shaped and sanded it when it was hardened,wrapped it in foil and laid some fiber glass.once it was hard i shaped it and im undecided which rout to go but i think i may leather wrap it.stay tuned to see.
i know i did more but im exhausted and cant think lol