Old 05-08-2012, 02:17 AM   #291
tll74
"Junkyard Dog"

Re: 100's of misc parts from the last 6 trucks parted out

Quote:
Originally Posted by unclesalty View Post
Howdy; May have missed these;
Looking for a fender emblem, 69 GMC 2500 V-Eight
Rear e-brake cable, both sides, 69 3/4 ton lwb dana 60-one end attaches thru rear
brake dust cover, the other end clips to the intermediate cable.
One 69 GMC 3/4 ton 2wd hubcap,16" wheel (dogdish)
Wire harness from firewall ares to rear of bed, tail/brake lites, plate lites etc Thanks
I have the GMC 1500 V-Eight emblem, don't have any E-brake cables pulled at this time, no nice GMC caps at this time, only have the tail light harness from the firewall to the rear bumper-nothing up to the lenses.
Quote:
Originally Posted by 400smallblock View Post
im looking for the passenger side grill molding in pic 3 for gmc. its the heavy chrome molding that wraps around the outside of the grill.thanks, i hope u still have it.
"RH GMC eyebrow minor ding nice driver 15.00" Yes, I still have it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sboris View Post
Umm...let me think on it for bit. If I was to sell them would you have any interest in the matching dash pad (nice), visors, and door panels. All out out of a 68 CST. I have been holding this stuff aside for her 68 project. If I sold any part of this package I would have to change the color for her truck which would be fine as she would go with black or the original grey.

Thanks, Tom
I'm interested with pics. Don't need the door panels that bad, but hey why not. Let's talk..
Posted via Mobile Device[/QUOTE]
Didn't get a chance for pics today. Should be able to post some tuesday night.
[quote=Pmarti69;5356976]
Quote:
Originally Posted by tll74 View Post
Paul, I sold the best two pictured lens to C5phil in post 267. But the good news is I have 4 more of these trucks yet to part out that have them. I'm sure I can do a nice pair. Not really sure what that harness was for. I do have other TH400 harnesses. What year are you looking for? Just took one out of a 70 C20 with a 402 and a 72 C10. 5.00 for the correct hood hinge bolts. Thanks, Tom

Hey Tom,

Let me know on the the GMC lens and if in good shape will take at the same price. I am looking for the TH400 kickdown switch under dash with the wiring harness to tranny, pending price. I will take the 10 bolts for the hood and hood hinges for total of 10 bolts. I would like to pay for everything at once, if ok with you. Thanks Paul
Paul, I have two very nice lenses for the same price.
73 Chevelle SS 454 had since high school.
74 Camaro Z28 350 AT numbers matching, Black on Black.
73 El Camino SS 350 4sp.
70 Chevelle SS 396 4sp, number matching with LS6 454
69 Chevy C30 Car Hauler
86 K20 383 4sp 4" lift frame off restoration.
http://s289.photobucket.com/albums/l...t=1b1082d3.pbw