View Single Post
Old 05-08-2012, 06:23 PM   #471
(joey)

Re: Project...praise the lowered

busy day again fellas.today i painted my cowl,the hood again (had water issues last time i sprayed)....then it burnt in one spot so i sprayed it one more time. hope fully the last,installed the plates for the hood pins where they stick through the hood,sprayed inside my shot gun scoop,installed a horn and horn button,brushed 2 more coats of clear on the wood,cut the wood strips that run vertical up my enclosure box,and went through the nightmare of finishing my tail lights.using the sierra harness it seams like they used a different bulb for every light function.so to solve my problem i installed a new light socket on both rear tail lights for the blinkers.god i hate wiring.so after making quick half a$$ brackets and seals i finally have tail lights with the new lenses in place.but because i couldnt use the brake switch from the sierra,(hard to explain but it was made for the brake booster setup that came on it)...im now going to order a prop valve with a built in brake switch.all that being said..heres some pics