Thread: Inline Tube
View Single Post
Old 05-13-2012, 04:51 PM   #9
Mr-Jack
Beer Drink'n Knuckle Dragger

Re: Inline Tube

I won't be ordering from them again...this company claims the cnc bent lines, but i'll deal with bending lines next time. only lines i've been able to match up were the axle tube lines for the rear that were NOT bent right, and the rear brake line that supplies to the rear axle. all the other lines do not fit, and i am NOT happy with their customer service. all this money spent for lines that do not match up at all. The only good thing I can say about their product is that the flares look great for machined lines. I wish i lived closer...i'd be driving in there with the box of crap they sent me and throwing it at them. they don't respond well on the phone. they keep assuring me on the phone they sent the correct lines, but the pictures tell a differant story. so i will not advise anyone to order from them. I try hard not to get upset with companies i buy from and find a positive in everything, but the only positive i can come up with at this point is that I positively will not order from them again.
Mr-Jack is offline   Reply With Quote