View Single Post
Old 05-15-2012, 02:43 AM   #14
Frankasaurus

Re: Frankasaurus 66 C10

Thanks guys, appreciate all the comments. I got rid of my old seat on craigslist yesterday. The guy who came and got it said the photo looked like it was a back seat out of a 90's Suburban, and he was sure of it once he saw it in person. I have a 2 car garage with my truck, quad, scooter, firewood, freezer, compressor, tool box, big work bench, shelves, and everything else the old lady won't let me bring in the house, so I was REALLY glad to get rid of those seats! I haven't bolted down my new seat yet, waiting on my carpet first. The PO put it a carpet that is in like-new condition but when I pulled it back to think about installing my floor shifter, I discovered some hokey sh*t... He bought carpet for a high hump floor and the truck has a low hump. Instead of sending it back and doing it right, he laid down several thicknesses of cardboard, about 20 shop rags, some plastic which was probably wrapped around some shipped parts, even an LMC Truck catalog! I needed some new rags, but WTH? My floor shifter would probably not like going through that stuff so I pulled it out and ordered the correct carpet. If anyone with a high hump floor wants it, let me know. It is sort of a darker than tan color.
Attached Images

350/350, Dropped
Frankasaurus is offline   Reply With Quote