Thread: Heisenberg
View Single Post
Old 06-01-2012, 12:21 PM   #5
PJF

Re: Heisenberg

Quote:
Originally Posted by Delmo View Post
So Heinsenberg is a German theoretical physicist who made foundational contributions to quantum mechanics and is best known for asserting the uncertainty principle of quantum theory. Or he is Walt's alter ego on the series Breaking Bad. Well I think I may have found a guy who may be both.
I get a call from this cat who is overly excited to build a really bad a## truck and starts to explain his plan. Right away I knew this guy knew his stuff right down to every detail. Pretty sure he's been planning this madness before he could legally drive. Ultra smart dude and with a few screws loose, just the way I like em. I'm stoked to hear what he has to say either way. We go over some details and before you know I have a deposit and the ball is rolling.
Here is the layout. 1956 Chevy Stepper with big back window ( you'll see what i have to start with soon). First ever 55-59 Porterbuilt front and rear chassis set up. This thing will be sitting on the pavement. Brand new in the box LS3 with 4l65e, Mosier 9 inch, Posi, big brakes and a set of Delmo Specialties wheels to roll on. This one is going to be fun. So I give you "Heisenberg".

Long time lurker here on the forum... finally took the plunge at the end of last year.
I'm beyond stoked to have Del building my dream ride for me and to have the first dropmember on a 55-59. I don't take any of this for granted.

Got a lot of help from my bro RP aka "c10Mang" on the direction I will be going with it, he added lots of fuel to the fire and got me in touch with Del.
Having religiously subscribed to all of Del's build threads I know this was the only way to go.

Haha, a few screws loose is putting it very nicely. I'm missing bolts!

Enough rambling, this ain't about me - it's about the truck and Delmo working his vodoo black magic, and of course the great work Nate has done as well.
PJF is offline   Reply With Quote