View Single Post
Old 06-05-2012, 10:20 PM   #22
lynnfield
The Waco Kid

Re: Parting These Three Trucks

Ok, pics are posted, kids are in bed........

chewychevy67, I'd like to sell it whole right now, but if it doesn't, I'll work with ya.

DSALRAM, I haven't had much luck shipping large things like that and keeping it "reasonable". I can get it banded to a pallet and dropped off without a problem if you can work out the shipping. Member heavymetalchevy might be of some help.

gmc 2500 4x4, The core support is good from what I can see, let me get it all the way off tomorrow and I'll post pics with the condition of the other stuff you asked about. The grill is the only sticking point, those do not usually ship well.

70STOVEBOLT, CST emblem is in good shape, I'll get a close up pic $15 shipped

asolde, it includes the brackets, and harware if I can save it. I will need a day or so to get it removed and shipped

Levi.Johnson, the door panels have been recovered and not original. the metal backs are junk, sorry.

chewychevy67, sure $28 shipped

orange 69, I can look at the tailgate again, but I am pretty sure it was junk. I have a blue one on another truck if you are interested. Let me know I'll post some pics.

flashed, $45 shipped for the pair, and the passenger one is cracked, the glass would need replaced.

DaHos, I'll get more pics of the cab posted, I wouldn't know where to start on the shipping, got you in line for the other parts.

too much stuff, Eric, let me check on those in the morning, and get back to you.

DeadheadNM, vents are in good shape, no cracks, balls are tight, chrome is faded, $20 to your door
lynnfield is offline   Reply With Quote