Thread: Project 69
View Single Post
Old 06-06-2012, 08:50 PM   #1
CMA Vulcan

Project 69

My son is getting his lisence and we asked him if he would rather have a newer truck or a older one that needed work. He said he would rather have an older one we could work on so he could learn how to work on vehicles. I found this forum doing research for the 69 Chevy C10 got. I love this forum it is awesome and you guys are great.I have looked at a few of the build threads on here and it is a little intimidating, you guys do wonderful work and I am just a crazy redneck. LOL I started not to do a build thread because I do not know if I can accomplish anything close to the awesome trucks I have looked at here but here it goes. This is going to be a low budget build that my son and I will try to do as much of the work ourselves as we can.
I hope I am doing this correct and in the correct spot on the forum. If not please let me know. I will include pics when possible because I know how much you guys (and me) enjoy them.

Check out our 69 build.
http://67-72chevytrucks.com/vboard/s...d.php?t=528209
CMA Vulcan is offline   Reply With Quote