View Single Post
Old 06-17-2012, 02:22 PM   #484
flips72

Re: my 65 fleetside build

Quote:
Originally Posted by 65Custom View Post
Flip your truck is looking awesome!!! One of the Fastest builds I have seen on here keep up the great work.
thanks 65 custom, not to sure about the fastest build though seems like a eternity to me

Quote:
Originally Posted by chad64chevy View Post
flips, what color visors are you going with? the visors i was going with are gray from classicparts and getting the black and gray armrests but will take them apart and paint the black either gray are the blue that i've been painting stuff!

i'm not getting my wiring harness just yet, my uncle is saling his stuff that he bought a yr. ago, so i'm saving for it! i'll be getting a hobart mig welder with a full bottle, and a 50-65 gal. air compressor, with a family discount of half price of what he paid!! everything has only been used maybe a total of ten times. mostly from me!!
i am going with the gray leather on the visors same as the primary color on my seat,i thought you were buying the harness off the parts board it looked to be in really great shape. cant go wrong with family discounts

i got to looking at my drivers side door and found a bad place on it decided to re do it so i repaired it yesterday hope to re-spray it next week.
flips72 is offline   Reply With Quote