View Single Post
Old 06-17-2012, 04:23 PM   #3
piratexpress1369a

Re: piratexpress1369a 1963 GMC Panel SLOW Build

..off into the air we go and here come the opposite side of the bank ..(insert sound effects here lol) i hit on the bumper truck rolls up onto the hood ,stops then the back end drops down onto it wheels ,i am sitting back in my seat hands on the wheel which i have bent around ,think cool i am in one piece ,the next thing i know is i am on the floor on the passenger side on my ass,,and what was that i am thinking ?? then as i am about to sit up one of my 6x9 box speaker comes flying pass my head and hits the windshield and i catch it in my hands ,,so i put it back between the seats and try to open the drivers door ,no go opened only a little bit.ah ok well lets climb out the back of the truck ,as i am doing this i find out that i have dislocated my right hip (PAIN MOFO) i get to the door and i can not get them open from the inside ,Plan C ..turn around and go out the passenger side as i side down to the front my hip pops back into place (more pain)..i slide in the pass seat and open the door ,ah right on so i set out with my right foot and there is no bottom water and ice ,well that will not work ,ok up over the hood we go .. i get on to the bank and walk slowly to the nearest house for help ...to be continued
piratexpress1369a is offline   Reply With Quote