View Single Post
Old 06-19-2012, 03:48 PM   #489
flips72

Re: my 65 fleetside build

Quote:
Originally Posted by chad64chevy View Post
ya i got that harness mainly for the guage cluster harness that and those two harnesses i bought are $235 for the main and $65 for the guage cluster harness, if you buy them from classicparts! not sure if i want to use it in my truck or not, the wires are updated so it should be fine! just not sure if you know what i mean!!
i know exactly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dinos63 View Post
such nice work! carpet is perfect
thanks dino, still watching the dually build just havnt posted, awesome build though, that is going to be a super nice truck.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alan's Classic View Post
Nice choice on carpet and I see some wires hanging. Sweet!!
thanks alan, yeah i have been busy just not making alot of headway, after looking at the drivers door i found a low place i wasnt happy with a all so i took it back off and i have it ready to re-spray now, then while installing my door glass in the passenger side it slipped from my hands and knocked a small dent from the inside- out so now i get to re-do the bottom half of the passenger door as well. i did get my vacuum gauge installed in the dash but unfortuntly knocked the camera off the work bench and broke it, so now i am just waiting for the garage roof to fall in and get it over with some people were born lucky instead of good looking but i got rooked on both ends

Quote:
Originally Posted by 66_c10_tpi View Post
Do you have any pictures of how you mounted the MSD box behind the glovebox? That is where I plan to mount mine also but was concerned about keeping it cool with the vintage air unit right below it.

Great looking truck.
i did find some pics of the msd box so i will post them for you,but im not running air on my truck so it might not help a whole lot. the boz is mounted on the rubber insulators and the bolts come out under the wiper grill,i figured i would dab a little silicone on the nuts so no water can penetrate inside the truck.
Attached Images

flips72 is offline   Reply With Quote