View Single Post
Old 06-22-2012, 10:11 PM   #1257
my4by2

Re: 1977 Chevy K30 Crew Cab Build

Nothing new to report this week as far as work this week as Keven's been tied up on other projects & then of course we had the whole "project movement" issues.....

I am re-focused to finish the truck, but after a little more work from WFO, we're going to have a little respite before continuing into the body/paint stage.

I am still wanting Mario to do all that - could save money doing it with someone else, but really don't want to "skimp out" on the single part of the truck that gets seen the most...

I am "dressing down" the interior plans though from where I was headed - going back to more of a "driver quality" interior plan with the vinyl seats & rubber floors - may not be as nice, but will definitely be functional!

Keven will most likely re-build the spare tire carrier next week & maybe get to a few other items with any luck. Still waiting to hear from Trevor on the Bilstein shock upgrade & if we can actually use them, but nothing yet.

Anyway, I really appreciate all the feedback & support for my project from everyone!!!!
my4by2 is offline   Reply With Quote