View Single Post
Old 06-24-2012, 11:39 PM   #470
kustombrad

Re: Project "49 No Buck$"

I survived the washout that Billetproof 2012 was! What a rainy mess...Ugh! Was a bunch of fun talking to fellow HAMBers and checking out some of the cool rides even in the lousy weather. Went to the cruise night in Centralia and I must say I'm jealous. *****in' downtown with lots of great shops and places serving "adult" beverages! LOTS of great cars and trucks showed up once the weather cleared and even more people showed up to watch. Had the idiots in the imports trying to be cool and race but the "Man" put an end to those morons! I was lucky enough to get a great parking spot across from the Olympic Pub (Awesome place to check out!!) and hung out 'till well after 1 am! The guy having the most fun at the cruise was low buck Corey in his '62 "Short Bus" who was charging $1 a ride and it was packed the entire time! I HAD to go and took the pic when he dropped a group back at the fairgrounds. Great guy who was very creative and made a really cool and REALLY cheap (he has like $700 in the whole thing!) driver that everyone had a ball in! What a fun day!!

http://67-72chevytrucks.com/vboard/s...d.php?t=320546
kustombrad is offline   Reply With Quote