View Single Post
Old 06-28-2012, 10:31 PM   #317
Bowtie468

Re: Bowtie468's Extreme '68 BuildPage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Str8-6-68 View Post
If your not tweaking your valves too much maybe relocate your valve bank to your glove box for the time being??
That did cross my mind, unfortunately it's slam full of electronics ! I've got one little area left , and it's reserved for the (electric) fan controller .

Quote:
Originally Posted by c10327 View Post
very nice !! i have a 70 c10 I'm getting close to paint,an it's going to be black as well , question is what is the blackest black you can buy in a base coat system ?
DuPont has a Super Jet Black which is avail in a factory pack. When you get into the jet black, they all have a purplish hue to them. My preference is a clean black with no purple or brown tint to it . Check it out , it may be to your liking !

Quote:
Originally Posted by gringoloco View Post
It was, I think, n2billet's semi-famous 'Lucy' that had the contoured 'box' centered at the front of the bench seat. Can't seem to find pics of it now, but it basically sat where your hand would naturally fall, just behind where a floor shifter would be, attached to the seat frame, but mostly concealed.
I'll check on that gringo ! That looks like the direction ill take with this . For some reason I was thinking it was Kens (N2TRUX) truck that had it ! Thanks !
Posted via Mobile Device
----------------------------------
1979 C10 Silverado Big10 SWB
Factory 454/400
Cardinal Red/Santa Fe Tan (original paint)

1969 Camaro X44 LS swap

1968 C10 SWB Fleetside (SOLD)
468BBC MultiPort TPI / Dynamic EFI P4
Black/Black

1963 Nova SS convertible (SOLD)
194 I6/ PowerGlide

Last edited by Bowtie468; 06-28-2012 at 10:38 PM.
Bowtie468 is offline   Reply With Quote