View Single Post
Old 07-06-2012, 10:14 PM   #206
BR3W CITY
meowMEOWmeowMEOW

Re: Br3w City's Project omgwtfbbq

Most bodywork again today; shaping sanding etc. I haven't continued to picture that, since it all looks the same and there isn't much to be learned or gained from those photos.

That said, on the useful side of things I did get something accomplished. My tach wasn't working since my Lq4 swap. Its an Autogage Tach, by Autometer. I had it hooked up like normal, but found out that it needed a resistor added to the circuit to make it work correctly. This info was originally posted in a thread called "regular tach on LS2" or something similar. Basically, it just requires adding a 1/4watt 1000ohm resistor to step up the voltage the tach gets from the signal wire. The resistor gets wires across the signal and power wires, and works very well. It was a cheap fix, and I have 3 left over from the pack, if I ever need to do it again.

CLICK for video if you care...I was just happy it was working, and wanted to prove it.

MY BUILD THE H8RDCPTR //\\ MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL REV J HD
BR3W CITY is offline   Reply With Quote