View Single Post
Old 07-09-2012, 12:11 PM   #142
68burbanontherocks

Re: 540 BBC 68 Burb Dually 54" Boggers on Rocks

Quote:
Originally Posted by RatRod68 View Post
Are you going to lower the body down or keep it up high? I know that would make you remove the floor and require a lot more work, but i was just wondering.

The rig looks awesome. Love the full Monster Truck style frame. Really makes this thing awesome. What are you going to go with as far as suspension? I love this rig BTW
Thanks man! Well in regards to suspension im gonna run king 3.0 coilovers with a remote bypass resivor with Sway away sway arms and king 2.0 bump stops. For the links im gonna run friggen huge 3 1/2 dom. 375 tube with 1.5 large evolution machine and fab heim joints. For the body the floor has already been cut out hahaha, im gonna lower the body so that it sits into the frame more if that makes sense.
When you make a truck like this the major concern is trying to make the center of gravity as low as possible hince why the motor is mounted in between the frame rails. Id like to make it so that the wheel wells will actually be functional so when its done it will just look like an over sized stock suburban. If that makes sense, so it wont be sky high with like 2ft between the tires and wheel wells, the tires will sit inside the fenders which will give it a real cool look in my opinion.
Thanks for the questions i like hearing what others think good or bad!
Posted via Mobile Device
68burbanontherocks is offline   Reply With Quote