View Single Post
Old 07-14-2012, 04:55 PM   #244
phillipmarriott60

Re: 1964 Caprick-up = (C10+SWB)*(94 Caprice 9C1+LT1)

Just found you build. Mine is the same swb 66 fleetside small window. This is also like how strange ,my truck is on 1996SS Impla frame Lt 4 396 stroker Trick Flow 64cc heads 2.02 1.06 1.6 crane roller rockers LT 4 Hot cam. I have been getting the mechanic done to engin an trans When a friend called me an tould me asbout you. Iam blowed away, Iam a mechanic all about engine and going fast ,I said to myself how am I going to make this work put my truck on this frame and make all of this work A/c and all the rest tie in together. BOOM here you are doing the same thing, but you are a fab man and ansewed all my question on how to put these two together. Young man thank you, you just made a 60 year old gear head a happy man. I have been in the automotive repaire side for 45 years. If you are going to incorperate the A/c system inside youre 64 cab let me hear more on youre take on how to do this Iam verry pleased to see younger guys that love the old school stuff but make the old an new go together. Phillip Marriott Spring tx
phillipmarriott60 is offline   Reply With Quote