View Single Post
Old 07-21-2012, 01:38 AM   #217
BR3W CITY
meowMEOWmeowMEOW

Re: Br3w City's Project omgwtfbbq

Pioneer makes some good stuff, just gotta see what part numbers they carry. Wal Mart has a tendency to get major manufacturers to make down-market versions of their product. I.e. make sure that its actually rated at what its supposed to be. They do it with Tv's all the time.

I've had a few rather robust systems, but either sold them with the vehicles, or pieced them out over time. I don't have my invoice but not counting the L7 which isn't "for sure" in the plan yet, we have give or take ~$1k worth of stuff, which I think I picked up for about $205, I couldn't complain.

Audio is crazy expensive, and even the MSRP on what I have is still conservative by big audio standards. Guys that start going with Focal, high end MB Quart, the higher lines of JL etc, AND start adding multiple subs, staging, Eq's are in the 5-10k$ and up.

This is an old, LOUD truck, with sound deadening that although much improved, will still sound like an old, loud truck. We just wanted to be able to enjoy music over the exhaust, and actually understand what people were saying

Should have more progress for yall later this week or so.

MY BUILD THE H8RDCPTR //\\ MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL REV J HD
BR3W CITY is offline   Reply With Quote