View Single Post
Old 07-22-2012, 12:37 AM   #203
JRANGER

Re: Project 78 High Sierra

Well Friday was a bit of a disaster...I spilled water in the engine bay removing plastic sheeting i had covered the car with while painting...It crossed everything up and stuff went haywire...Had to replace the wiper switch but after letting it dry over night fortunately all is back to normal... It was just weird...Blinker was on constantly with lights, lights would only turn on with blinker on and they would blink....So glad it was just wet wires that dried out

Well anyway after letting thing sit over night I reinstalled the guages, dash pad, and dash bezel to go to the car show/meet this weekend...

Truck looks much better with it in but the gas gauge seems to be a little flaky... So still need to fix it...

After the show I came home and order lumber from lowes and got my first hail in the truck to start building my workshop... Tired of working on parts in the open back porch and having all my crap in the spare bedroom..

So I built the outside wall today and tomorrow im going back to get the remaining wood to frame the rest and start putting everything in place

Also....lifting a 16ft wall by yourself is rough!!!!
Attached Images

JRANGER is offline   Reply With Quote