View Single Post
Old 07-31-2012, 09:49 PM   #36
toocrazy

Re: Mark's 66 Burb Build

I know I have not shown much progress but the motor is in and for the first time in 8 months this truck is moving under its own power. I love the CPP master cylinder but it was the worst part making this truck run. One little bit of air in that rascal and it is dead in the water. I ended up running a new brake line to the rear brakes because they were next to impossible to get going. I bet I bleed the master cylinder 5 times.

You cant see much of the motor but it looks pretty good in the newly painted engine compartment. We still have some detail in there but we are on our way. Going to try to hang some doors and get some paint on it in the next few weeks.

If anybody has any carpet or upholstery ideas let me know. I dont see any Burb carpet so hopefully the pickup truck carpet will work and then I can get some matching carpet in bulk to do the flat carpet work in the back. Seat covers...........I hate to put a custom interior in this truck but I might have to. I am afraid the paint is going to look so good the interior is going to have to be replaced.

Posted via Mobile Device

Last edited by toocrazy; 07-31-2012 at 09:55 PM.
toocrazy is offline   Reply With Quote