View Single Post
Old 08-26-2012, 03:59 AM   #164
Billhilly

Re: 41DegreesSouth Build Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by aussiejohn View Post
Billhilly,

Just found this post today and have read most every entry. I like it a lot. I have a '67 GMC pickup but intend to leave it stock for now. One thing I'd like to do is relocate the fusebox to the inside of the glove box for ease of inspection/replacement. The old bones groan when I have to go under the dash for anything!!! I'd like to contact the company that supplied your wiring loom and see if they'd make one for my application. Who are they?

BTW, I am the Australian distributor for the Borgeson product range and although I don't stock anywhere near the range of U joints that are available from the manufacturer, I do carry a few of the popular sizes if you need anything in the future. Look me up at www.pro-steer.com.au. I also have LHD integral power steering boxes for any of your mates who want to stay left hook.

Keep up the good work and,

Regards from Down Under.

aussiejohn
Hey John, Sorry for taking so long to get back to you. Thanks for the compliments. The firm I worked with was American Auto Wire http://www.americanautowire.com/ I talked to their guys in R&D. Let me know how you get on. If I need any more Borgeson bits I'll be sure to look you up!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moto Moto View Post
Very cool build.
Thanks! I've got a feeling you might be finished before me....

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1985-GMC View Post
I finally got around to updating my thread, you asked so I figured I'd let you know. Idk if your subscribed to it or not.
Jealous! A painted cab! Looks good.