View Single Post
Old 08-27-2012, 02:39 PM   #12
gringoloco
A guy with a truck

Re: How to: Ruin a perfectly good C10

Quote:
Originally Posted by thor View Post
I think George Jetson sent you those "Astro" rotors. Can't wait to see all the parts move from the living room to the truck!
Haha- now, that is funny. They do have a certain 'look' to them. I will end up with a more traditional blank rotor when I final assemble- meanwhile, those are up for sale on the parts board... The parts have moved to the truck- they're piled in the bed
Quote:
Originally Posted by 69gmcc10 View Post
It is good to read allot of progress is going on here and that it looks to be going awesome! I cant wait to hear the feedback from all of this work!
Thaks! I'm excited to see how much better it is when 'complete', too.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bennett--G4L View Post
Nice progress, bet you can't wait for those porterbuilt arms to show up so you can get everything back together. Interested in seeing how that Redhead steering box works out for you, I want to upgrade mine as well.
Posted via Mobile Device
That's the last 'big' piece of the puzzle for the front suspension. Gotta order the Kore3 braided lines soon, too. I will definitely report on the steering gear- saw way too many bad reviews on AGR and ZERO complaints, nothing put praise for the RedHead- not to mention, they're only $215 compared to AGR's $350...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xeen View Post
Oh man a 67' Fastback Mustang, that might be one of the sexiest cars ever.
Big Thumbs up on that one!
Funny, when I first met my wife, we were walking along when a Porsche drove by and someone in our group commented on how nice it looked. My wife, without even thinking about it replies, "Yeah, it's nice, but I'd rather have a Shelby." I thought to myself, I'm totally marrying this chick!

Fast-forward to post wedding and we're walking around GoodGuys comparing 65-66 and 67-68 fastbacks to see which body style she likes better. We are standing near the back of a particularly nice '67 when she raises her hands, visually framing the rear of the car and says "Now, that's a nice ass." Needless to say, we're set on the 67-68 body style

Instagram _elgringoloco_

'70 Short-Wide How to: Ruin a perfectly good C10
‘70 Blazer ConversionHow To: Ruin a Perfectly Good 4wd
'72 Highlander How To: Ruin a Perfectly Good K/5 (SOLD)
'72 Blazer 2WD How to: Ruin a perfectly good Blazer (SOLD)
'05 Yukon Daily Driven (not so stock) Yukon (SOLD)
‘07 Yukon Denali (daily)

Members met list: SCOTI, darkhorse970, 67cheby, 67cheby'sGirl, klmore, porterbuilt, n2billet, Fastrucken, classicchev, Col Clank, GSFMECH, HuggerCST, Spray-Bomb, BACKYARD88, 5150, fine69, fatbass, smbrouss70, 65StreetCruiser, GAc10boy
gringoloco is offline   Reply With Quote