View Single Post
Old 08-28-2012, 03:00 AM   #28
sighlurr

Re: CPP terrible service

Quote:
Originally Posted by CPPJEFF View Post
I read through this and i am so confused i don't even understand exactly what happened?
Bought the carrier crossmember. It would not slide in between the frame rails. Rails have never been damaged, no bumps or dents from impact. PB xmember slid in between no problem. Called CPP, they suggested I use the grinder.
Bought the rear disc kit. Outside pads rubbed on the rotor hat on both sides, leaving a black circle around the hat. Called CPP, they blamed it on a new supplier for parts. Suggested I grind the pads down on a grinder. Bought AC Delco pads, that fixed it. Couldn't get the rear calipers centered on either rotor without making shims (none in the kit). Called CPP, spoke to Aaron. He wanted pictures and me to work with CPP Engineering. I wanted to pay close to $1K for a kit without a hassle. Upgraded to Wilwood through another vendor.

I've bought two things from CPP, both needed extra work to make fit. I lost my patience, and don't have the time to continue improving something that shouldn't have left your shop.
sighlurr is offline   Reply With Quote