View Single Post
Old 08-30-2012, 03:24 PM   #62
AirSpeed

Wink Re: If you love unmolested longbeds, don't look!!!.......or

Quote:
Originally Posted by C/10 King View Post
Wow, look at all these comments! I love it, I love it, I love it! Way too many for me to respond to, but Zoomin said it the best " who's is going to trade a shortie for a longie?????? BTW Kevin keep quiet, (inside joke) ...... Anyway's here's a couple of pic's of Richie's first job, his dad's original plain Jane no options, "Custom" long bed 68' farm truck that he started converting in 1990, that's right 1990! (I told you he's slow). But now it's a loaded Golden and Cream (Butterfly) AC truck with a wooden bed!(yea) Richie just recently drove it 2 months ago on it's maiden voyage to the "Brothers Truck Show" and back, about a 700 mile round trip.

"wooden bed"? SHAME ON YOU! Don't you understand what all those wood beds did to our forests! Not to mention long beds with wood floors! Long beds with wood floors are the sole cause of our impending global warming! How could anyone want a longbed or a wooden floor knowing its the single cause of global warming and deforestation! I think there's also a link between longbeds and 9/11!
Posted via Mobile Device
AirSpeed is offline   Reply With Quote