Re: Finally starting my Longhorn 4x4 conversion

Quote:
Originally Posted by birdistheword View Post
Looking good keep at it.
Thanks man.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ryanroo View Post
Sweet

and that reminded me i need to mail that block for our crewcab. its still sitting in my garage....

what did you do to change the rear suspension height? i think mine is going to be high in the rear. i prefer it to be a bit higher, but without the fuel tank batteries and a bed i'm not sure yet if ill have to adjust it or not.

Ryan
That's funny you mentioned that. I was looking around for it because I couldn't remember if you sent it or not and I thought I lost it like all my other spare parts. LMAO. I prefer the back to be higher a little too, but mine was literally 4" higher. I didn't want to raise the front that much because I don't want the truck to look stupid. Big lift, small tires you know. I ended up replacing the front spring hangers on the rear springs with 2wd ones and removed the 4wd ones. This literally dropped the rear 4".

Quote:
Originally Posted by Str8-6-68 View Post
Very nice progress Ryan, this orange beast will be burning rubber in no time now!
Getting real close buddy.
1972 Chevy Cheyenne Super K20 Long Step side tilt, tach, tow hooks, AC, 350 4 speed
1972 C10 Suburban Custom Deluxe
1969 Chevy milk truck
1971 Camaro RS 5.3 BTR STG3 Cam Super T10
1940 Ford 354 Hemi 46RH Ford 9" on air ride huge project

Tired of spark plugs? Check this out.
Dieselwrencher is offline   Reply With Quote