View Single Post
Old 09-03-2012, 09:13 AM   #74
GMCNUT

Re: 1955 big back window named RUSTY cummins to be......

OMG - if anyone reading this needs help finding a truck like this that can be had for the 400.00 range needing equal to possibly less work, let me know. I just returned from the deep woods of NW Georgia where a guy has about 15 of these 55-59 GMC's, a couple 47-53's, a 55 Chevy Panel and a 59 Chevy Apache all down in the woods and all have been sitting there rotting forever and he is going to start pulling and crushing them this fall when it gets cooler. He sent me links to shots of them - cool trucks for parts or to build as a rat rod etc for just over scrap value. I agreed to buy two 58 GMC's and one has the 336 Pontiac V8 in it....most of them are no engine no trans but a few have 270 6's in them (GMC's) and not sure what was in the two Chevy's. PM if interested - these are in and must be retrieved from NW Georgia so if you are too far away don't think you can send transport - these are in the woods - you have to come fish them out yourself although he will help with his tractor....
GMCNUT is offline   Reply With Quote