Thread: HeavyMetalChevy
View Single Post
Old 09-08-2012, 10:19 PM   #83
towbar

Location: Marshall, NC....heart of the Appalachians.....aka, Gods country!!
Re: HeavyMetalChevy

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeavyMetalChevy View Post
Dude ... I am sitting on 4-5 nice grilles at any given time... Yours has been here for about 4 months... I understand the monetary aspect... Prayers for you and your father... I have NEVER ripped anyone out of ANYTHING on here... Especially money. That is why I do not understand why people are suggesting such. All of my orders have been satisfactory completed. With that being said... I have about 4-5 members to wrap up and I am done...
Thank you Duane, prayers go out to you and your dad as well.

Dude......You've had my grill and my cash for about a month now, and I have neither.....you have not communicated with me, have not returned pm to me nor have you contacted many others who are posting here tonight from the sounds of it. If you would give folks a heads up or reply to pm's many would be much more patient, but everyone here is done with patients now!!! Your only as good as your last deal and your current selling and shipping practices combined with no communication is not any way to save grace on your dignity or reputation I think your reputation as a seller is out the window. it'll take major reconstruction to win the trust back on this board. So do whats right, settle up with your commitments....ship parts, issue refunds, square up with members somehow, someway!!! its pretty simple!
towbar is offline   Reply With Quote