View Single Post
Old 09-14-2012, 10:42 PM   #549
flips72

Re: my 65 fleetside build

Quote:
Originally Posted by likaroc13 View Post
It looks great! Before I even got down to the part where you mentioned liking the stance, I was thinking the same thing. It sits nicely Keep up the good progress.
thanks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Modges'66 View Post
You Rock!
That thing is looking soooo nice!
I am so jealous of you right now!
thanks alot, but you have no need to be jealous, i have been keeping up with your truck and it will no doubt be alot nicer than mine, you have some serious skills.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dinos63 View Post
you nailed it ....
thanks dino, cant wait till the dually is finished, i would love to have it to pull mine to the dragstrip with, that would be super cool.

i got the tail lights wired today,buttoned up some wiring inside the cab, along with installing the visors, rearveiw mirror and dome light, seat is bolted down and filler for the tank is somewhat installed just need to borrow a router so i can countersink it in the bedwood. i was going to drive it to the rod run in pigeon forge but the fuel pump went out, so i ordered a new one from summit. i did get my cowl extensions and wiper grill on today as weel and finally got the shop cleaned up. the motor is a hoss its like driving on ice, i love it. heres some pics
Attached Images

flips72 is offline   Reply With Quote