View Single Post
Old 09-16-2012, 02:08 AM   #275
BR3W CITY
meowMEOWmeowMEOW

Re: Br3w City's Project omgwtfbbq

Ya you better run

Random Pro-Tip; If you ever get crap all of the splatter shield on your welding helmet, its kind of annoying. Between burn marks, gunk from cars falling on you, weld spatter etc, it can block a lot of vision. Although you CAN buy new shields, the shield itself wasn't really damaged, just gunked up. A little polishing compound does a pretty nice job extending its life.

I cut up a bed support and used some square tube to build a support/drop subframe for the rear boards, allowing the location of the gas filler.

Then I mocked up the rear boards, only bolting a few in place for spacing, and made the hinged door for the gas filler. It has spring roller hinges, a magnetic clasp, and I have to add a handle to open it as well.

Tomorrow I'm finished the removeable door for the access to where I will be moving the battery, bolting down the rear of all the boards in the back, and getting trim strips for in between some of the boards.

MY BUILD THE H8RDCPTR //\\ MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL REV J HD
BR3W CITY is offline   Reply With Quote